Disclaimer: I received an Orange Mud Endurance Pack to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (Ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Orange Mud has changed the way that I hydrate during my runs since I tried out their Hydra Quiver. I know have no desire to go back to the common hydration belt. I was given the opportunity to test out the Endurance Pack, and I jumped on it. I used to believe that a hydration pack like this was for trail runners and ultra marathon runners, but this work for us road warriors as well. It is very difficult to show you all the great features that the Endurance Pack has, so I created this video to show you what I love about it.
- Easy to use/easy to put on
- A lot of storage. If you can’t fit it in this pack, you probably don’t need it for your run.
- The Endurance Pack is great for running but also for hiking and mountain biking.
- Easy to fill bladder
- Holds 70 ounces of water
- No chaffing, even when worn with a singlet.
- Easy to adjust to fit propperly
- I struggle with getting used to getting my water through a straw. I prefer a bottle that I can just squirt the water in my mouth. Just a personal preference, but I am getting used to the straw.
For the long distance runner, trail runner, hiker, or mountain biker, this is a great pack for you. It will keep you fueled for hours.
Join us on Tuesday, August 9th over on Twitter at 9:00PM EST for #BibChat where Orange amid will be our sponsor!
4 thoughts on “Product Review: Orange Mud Endurance Pack”