*Disclaimer: my workouts are designed specially for me by my coach, Jake Gillette. I will be giving you some general ideas of what I did over the last week, but not all the specifics since they are designed to meet the level I am at, for what my goals are, and it is also my coaches business.
This week was a recovery week from the Pro Football Hall of Fame Marathon. My body was feeling all the hills from the course and was needing some rest badly. Since it was a Sunday marathon, I did take Monday and Tuesday off.
- Monday: 0 miles, rest day
- Tuesday: 0 miles, rest day
- Wednesday: 30 minutes, 3.61 miles easy
- Thursday: 40 minutes, 4.72 miles easy
- Friday: 4 miles easy
- Saturday: Davids Run for Autism 5k, 3.1 stroller pushing miles
- Sunday: 0 miles rest day
Total for the week: 15.33 miles
Total for May: 15.33
Total for 2017: 834.86
Yes, the mileage was way down but with just over a month between marathons (Vermont City Marathonon May 28th), its important to get recovered and ready to go after another. Things will start to pick up this week again.
In upcoming blog posts I will Recap Davids Run for Autism 5k and a preview on the Vermont City Marathon!
- May 28 Vermont City Marathon (use code “BibRaveDSCT” to save $5 on registration.).
- June 3 Sunburst HalfMarathon South Bend, IN
- June 10 Randy Miner Memorial Country Run Etna Green, IN
- June 17: Courthouse Classic Lagrange, IN
- July 16 Chicago Rock N Roll Half Marathon (use code BIBRAVE 15 to save $15 on registration)
- July 30 B Strong 5k Bremen, IN
More races and discounts to come in the near future!