*Disclaimer: my workouts are designed specially for me by my coach, Jake Gillette. I will be giving you some general ideas of what I did over the last week, but not all the specifics since they are designed to meet the level I am at, for what my goals are, and it is also my coaches business.
- Monday: 7 miles easy
- Tuesday: 5.4 miles of speed work
- Wednesday: 8 miles east
- Thursday: 8 miles with getting as many hills in as possible
- Friday: 8 miles east
- Saturday: 21.1 miles. 18 miles on my own. 5k with the kids.
Total miles for the week: 57.5
Total for March: 208.7
Total for 2017: 602.63
Not much to say about these workouts other than the most rewarding was running in the 5k with my daughters. Emma and I ran together as I pushed Derek in his stroller and Tina and Chloe ran together. Emma ran a new 5k PR of 30.29. Proud of Chloe for sticking it out dispite side cramps.
- April 23 Glass City Half Marathon (register using code “brpsavings” to save $5) in Toledo, OH
- April 29 Maple Syrup Festival 5k
- April 30 The Hall of Fame Marathon in Canton, OH
- May 6 Davids Run for Autism in Nappanee, IN
- May 28 Vermont City Marathon (use code “BibRaveDSCT” to save $5 on registration.).
- July 16 Chicago Rock N Roll Half Marathon (use code BIBRAVE 15 to save $15 on registration)
- More races and discounts to come in the near future!