The 2017 F3 Half Marathon week is here. After not racing since early December, I can’t wait to toe the line. Ok, so maybe I won’t toe the line necessarily but I am looking forward to racing, testing myself against myself and against the competition. If you have not registered for the F3 Half Marathon or 5k, there is still time to do so online. Use promo code BIBRAVE17 to save $6 on the Half Marathon and BIBRAVE175k for $5 off the 5k.
The race starts and finishes at Soldier Field in Chicago. The race schedule is as follows (all times CST)
- 8:00am- gear check opens located in the United Club
- 9:40am- group warm up inside the United Club, hosted by REM-Fit’s coach Kevin
- 9:48am- Half Marathon runners will be ushered outside to start line
- 10:00am- Half Marathon Starts
- 10:20am- 5k runners are ushered to the start line
- 10:30am- 5k start
- 11:00am- Post-race party begins at Kroll’s
- 12:30pm- Awards Ceremony inside the United Club
- 1:30PM- Course closes
- 1:40PM- Gear check closes
- 100% Polyester Xtreme-Tek
- Breathable, moisture-managing interlock fabric
- Fresh assurance with anti-bacterial treatment
- UV Protection
- Silver Zipper
- Ladies 1/4 zips have thumb holes!
Available in North Garage at Soldier Field Park in the North Garage and access the United Club from the 3rd level of the North Garage. You won’t have to go outside! Map can be found here.
Remember, there is a fee for race day packet pickup. To see all the locations and dates of packet pickup, click Here
Other great perks!
- F3 finishers medal, 2017 edition
- Runner tracking!
- FREE photography downloadsPre-and post-race events inside the United Club at Soldier Field.
- Multiple days of packet pickup in the City and Suburbs with our new store partner, Fleet Feet Sports!
- Will Call Packet Pickup
- Hot chocolate and other warming goodies, provided by our sponsors
- Legendary post-race party!
- Bragging rights for life!
Hope to see you in Chicago next weekend!