Hard to believe, as I am writing this, we are only 15 days away from the F^3 Half Marathon. Are you kidding me? Where has the time gone? It does not feel like it has been a month since my last race, but hold on, it’s coming real fast.
Training has been up and down, as has the weather. The two have been closely tied together as you can expect in the Midwest. But winter running makes you a faster runner come spring time (at least I hope).
Believe it or not, F^3 events actually kick off this weekend! That right, Saturday starts packet pickup. There are 6 locations around the Chicago area to get your packet before race day. If you want to get race day packet pickup, that will cost you $15. Here are your packet pickup dates and locations:
- Saturday, January 21, 2017: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Fleet Feet Sports – Old Town, 1620 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60614
- Sunday, January 22, 2017: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, Fleet Feet Sports – Deerfield, 800 Waukegan Rd, Deerfield IL 60015
- Monday, January 23, 2017: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Fleet Feet Sports – Oak Park, 102 N Marion St, Oak Park IL 60301
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017: 4:00-7:00 pm, Running for Kicks, 7158 W 127th St, Palos Heights IL 60463
- Thursday, January 26, 2017: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Fleet Feet Sports – Old Town, 1620 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60614
- Friday, January 27, 2017:10:00 am – 8:00 pm, Fleet Feet Sports – Old Town,1620 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60614
It’s great to have so many options for packet pickup but if you are like me, Chicago is a little ways away to go for just packet pickup and don’t want to pay the $15 to have race day pickup. I have found a friend to pick it up for me. Just had to send her my confirmation of registration email.
If you have not register yet, there is still time. Use code BIBRAVE17 to get $6 off the half and BIBRAVE175k to get $5 off the 5k. Register here!
Next week, I will post about the other race day awesomeness that will be there on race day. See you at Soldier Field on January 28th!