Disclaimer: I received the AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Headphones to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review and write race reviews!
Over the past few years, I have been running without any music. The primary reason for that was that I did not have headphones that I would consider safety use while running on the roads. Through being a BibRave Pro, I have been trying out a new pair of wireless headphones provided by AfterShokz. They are the Trekz Tiranium model. My blog review on the AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Headphones will be coming next week.
Earlier this week I ran a poll on Twitter asking what runners listen to while they run. The choices were music, podcasts, or nothing. Here are the results:
Being that I haven’t ran with music in a while, I had to create some playlists. Here are some of my choices.
- Alive by P.O.D.
- Bang A Gong by T. Rex
- Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen
- Break on Through to the Other Side by The Doors
- Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore
- Chelsea Dagger by a The Fratellis
- Come With Me Now by Kongos
- Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne
- Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
- The Distance by Cake
- Enter Sandman by Metalica
- Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
- Fire by Jimi Hendrix
- Hall of Fame by The Script
- I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons
- I’m Shippin Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphy
- Monster by Skillet
- Move by Thousand Foot Krutch
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy
- You Really Hot Me by Van Halen
What’s on your playlists? What should I add? If you listen to podcasts, which ones running related?